Slow Drying Flux Remover (Citrus), 10 oz Aerosol
- Manufacturer: MicroCare
- Model # MCC-EC7M
- $25.95 $ 22.65/each
Slow Drying Flux Remover (Citrus), 10 oz. Aerosol Can
Slow-Drying Citrus Flux Remover -EC7M is a natural, biodegreable, heavy-duty defluxer and degreaser. The Citrus Flux Remover delivers great cleaning on all types of fluxes, pastes, inks, oils, grease, acrylic and silicone conformal coatings, and most glues. It removes both ionic and organic contamination. The cleaner can be used on PCBs, FR-4, stencils, components, connectors, cables and mechanical assemblies. Lastly, it can disolve many adhesives, except for cured epoxies and cynoacrylates.
The Citrus Flux Remover dries relatively slowly, minimizing solvent waste. It has a citrus aroma which is natural and generally non-toxic, but requires good ventilation.
TriggerGrip™ compatible. StatZAP™ compatible.
• Natural, biodegradable citrus-based cleaner
• Cleans fluxes, conformal coatings, adhesives, residues, glues, dirt, moisture, dust and light oxides
• Dries residue-free
• Excellent silicone remover
• Safe on PCBs, FR-4, stencils, connectors, cables and mechanical parts; test on soft plastics
• TriggerGrip™ cleaning system compatible