What kind of information does Pemro collect?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law ("personal information"). We may also collect information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details. We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and/or automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, third-parties, and other tracking technologies. More Specifically, the information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on our Website, including when you contact us, create an account, sign up for our newsletter, or complete our order form. Information collected includes information such as your name, address, job information, email address, phone number, and purchase information;
- Information collected when you report a problem with our Website;
- Information collected during surveys and contests;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses or phone number), if you contact us;
- Information collected when you use our service, as well as how you access our service. We collect some personal information about you automatically as you use our service and navigate our web pages.
- Cross-device information relating to the devices and computers you use to access our site, and the activities or purchases you conduct on those devises, may be collected and linked to provide personalized advertising or marketing, and to provide a more consistent and experience across each device you use.
- We may also collect personal information from our third-party partners who help us to provide services, or from other third party partners to supplement or enhance our information. Information collected by us or through third parties may include contact information, profile information, comments, chat, location information, payment and transaction information, social network information, information on fraudulent or criminal activity related to your account, or other information provided by the third parties.
- Any other company or contact information contained in any forms you complete or submit to us.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we (or a third party designated by us) may also use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, the page(s) you request, the domain name of the website from which you may link to the Website, your computer operating system and browser type.
The information we collect (or a third party designated by us collects) automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It is stored and used for aggregate research, promotional purposes and for future site development to better understand your needs and improve our products and services, to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns and analyze certain trends and statistics related to user sessions;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Provide targeted content and advising;
- Diagnose and/or fix technology problems;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
How does Pemro store information?
Information collected through our website or services may be stored and processed in the United States or other countries in which Pemro and its affiliates or service providers maintain their facilities. Users located in the European Union, as well as other countries with data use, collection, and privacy laws that differ from U.S. law, should be aware that your information may be transferred and subject to the laws of a different country or jurisdiction. By using our services and Website you consent to the transfer of information to the U.S. or any other country in which Pemro, its affiliates, or Pemro's service providers maintain facilities.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features on the Website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or user name. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
Controlling Your Information
If you have questions about reviewing, removing, or otherwise modifying your information, or if you want to remove your name, comments, or other identifying information from our Website or publicly displayed content, you can contact us directly at [email protected]. In some circumstances, Pemro will not be able to modify, remove from display, or permanently delete your information.
- Profile settings: If you wish to update, change, or modify your account profile information you may update your settings under the "Account" tab.
- Controlling your email preferences: We may also use your information, including your name and email address, for direct marketing emails to you and to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, as we consider ourselves to have a legitimate interest in doing so. You may choose to stop receiving such emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails or by replying to the email requesting to be removed from future marketing communications. Selecting the unsubscribe option will not opt you out of receiving service-related communications (for example, transactional communications, technical notices, or security notices).
- Mobile Device Advertising: You may be able to limit targeted internet-based advertising on your phone or other mobile devices by selecting the "limit ad tracking" (iOS) or "opt-out of interest based ads" (Android) in your device's settings. Additionally, users may be able to opt-out of some internet based ads by the use of ad-blocker applications.
- Geolocation: You may control location tracking by adjusting your location services on your mobile device. Pemro may continue to approximate your location by using you IP address when you access the website through a computer or other device. For more information on cookies and web-based tracking, see below.
What are cookies, how does Pemro use them, and how can I disable them?
Please note that opting-out of internet-based advertising will only opt a user out from receiving internet-based advertising on that specific browser or device. Unless opted-out on other browsers or devices, other browsers or devices may still receive internet-based adds.
We use Google Ads Remarketing service to advertise on Google and other third party websites to visitors that have previously visited us. We permit third party online services, such as advertising networks or social media companies, to collect information about your use of our website or services so that they may display ads on other websites, devices, or services. We may share a common account identifier with these third party online services, like Google Ads, to help identify you across devises. The collected information is used to provide users with targeted and more relevant advertisements, as well as for analytic purposes and market research. You can click here to find more information about how Google collects and uses data, as well as how to control information sent to them.
How does Pemro use and protect the information it collects?
At Pemro, we have a firm commitment to protecting your privacy and security as our customer. We use firewalls to prevent access to information in our system and Secure Socket Layers ("SSL") to encrypt your personal information and protect it from disclosure, destruction, modification or use. Please be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. In the event that information under our control is compromised by a breach of security, Pemro will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation, notify individuals whose information may have been comprised, and take other steps in accordance with applicable laws or regulations.
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes and may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- When you submit your personal information to us unless you specify otherwise, you are entered into our database. You may then be added to our list to receive communications relating to our products services;
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information and services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it to us, for example, conducting investigative and forensic accounting services, or for requesting a speaker for business meeting, seminar, or conference;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To pair your activities and profile information - as well as other information collected by us or through third parties - to provide you with a personalized browsing experience.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The following list identifies categories of collected information and provides information on how Pemro uses such information
- Contact and profile information may be used in creation of your account, to communicate with you about products, services, or questions, for data analytical purposes to improve the services we offer, and to send you marketing communications in relation to your preferences.
- Information collected during surveys and contests will be used for the purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
- Comments and chat may also be used to communicate with you about products, services, or questions, and to send you marketing communications in relation to your preferences.
- Payment and transaction information, for example, banking and purchase details, is used to complete the transactions, prevent fraud, and inform marketing and advertising.
- Location information may be used to display to you localized marketing and advertising information, to otherwise personalize content, examine market footprint, and for data analytical purposes to improve the services we offer.
- Information relating to fraudulent or criminal activity may be used for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraudulent or criminal activity relating to your use of our products or services.
- Information relating to devices and computer specifications may be used for data analytical purposes to improve the services we offer, examine market footprint, to provide personalized advertising or marketing, and to provide a more consistent and experience across each device you use.
- Information in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form, that does not reasonably directly identify you as an individual, may be shared with others.
Will my personal information be disclosed to third parties?
- To trusted third parties that have agreed to keep this information confidential;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Pemro's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Pemro about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To affiliates and subsidiaries to use in the same manner as Pemro can under this Private Policy;
- To promotional partners - for example, third parties with whom we partner with for contests, surveys, or other promotional activities;
- To the public - for example, if you were to post reviews or comments on our social media sites, information displayed might include your name, initials, state, age, and comment.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pemro, our customers or others;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for example for investigative and forensic accounting services, or for requesting a speaker for business meeting, seminar, or conference;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
For more information, see the section titled "How does Pemro use and protect the information it collects?" above. We make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests and do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to do so by law). Note that we may process your personal information for more than one lawful ground depending upon the specific purpose for which we are using the data. We will retain your personal data for only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.
Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Website to read the privacy statements of each site that collects personal information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third party websites.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you may have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request correction to your personal data;
- request erasure of your personal data;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- request restriction of processing your personal data;
- request transfer of your personal data; and
- withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights listed above, please contact us at [email protected] with your request. We try to respond to all legitimate requests in a timely manner. Occasionally, it may take an extended period of time (a month or longer) to respond to your request if your request is complex or if you have a number of requests.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request information regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by mailing a request to 125 Alpha Park, Cleveland, Ohio 44143 or by emailing us at [email protected].
How do I contact Pemro