Wondermask PX Latex Solder Mask 8 oz
- Manufacturer: Techspray
- Model # 2222-8SQ
- Pemro # TSP-2012
- $18.98 $ 17.92/each
Wondermask PX Latex, 8 oz.
WonderMASK® PX is a temporary, peelable, latex solder mask designed to dry in half the time of standard peelable solder masks. It is hand applied and can withstand fluxing, wave soldering and cleaning operations. It effectively masks and protects open through-holes and underside components in a wave soldering process, and can be used as a conformal coatings mask.
WonderMASK PX can remain on all areas of the board until ready for test, and then, be easily peeled away. In addition, WonderMASK PX is ideally suited for situations where a thick coat of mask is required. WonderMASK PX has been specially formulated to cure homogenously, virtually eliminating any limit on the deposition thickness.
WonderMASK PX is not recommended for use on bare copper as it contains a sufficient concentration of ammonia to cause discoloration. For use on bare copper, WonderMASK PL (part # 2211) is recommended.
Features & Benefits
• Fast Drying – dries in half the time of standard peelable masks
• Ideal for situations where a thick coat of mask is required
• Peelable Mask
• Able to withstand temperatures up to 650°F / 343°C
• Prevents solder from flowing into contacts, terminals, screw heads, • and plated through holes
• Mask for conformal coating
• Will not tarnish gold or phosphor bronze
• Protects delicate components