Alcohol-Enhanced Flux Remover, 12 oz. Aerosol
- Manufacturer: MicroCare
- Model # MCC-PRO
- $16.95 $ 14.70/each
Alcohol-Enhanced Flux Remover- ProClean™, 12 oz. Aerosol Can
Cleaning is fast and easy with Alcohol-Enhanced Flux Remover- ProClean™. ProClean™ is a mild, plastic-safe, low-cost defluxer that cleans rosin fluxes, water-based OA fluxes, synthetic fluxes and most "no-cleans". Totally plastic-safe and cleans most leaded flux residues, solder pastes, organic residues and oils.
It is relatively slow-drying, which gives operators enough time to clean flux residues without wasting a lot of fluid. Water-free, non-corrosive and ESD-safe, ProClean™ is highly suitable for all types of electronics, including through-hole and SMT boards, insulators, cables and connectors.
Often used in repair shops, ProClean™ offers familiar handling, low cost, broad materials compatibility and versatile cleaning. It also is mil-spec approved for many military products and electronics, including MIL-STD-2000. It is 100% volatile, so no rinsing is ever required.
• Cleans rosin fluxes, water-based OA fluxes, synthetic fluxes and most "no-cleans"
• Use on solder pastes, fluxes and fresh chip bonder
• Slow drying increases cleaning time when working with baked-on flux residues
• Alcohol blend delivers increased cleaning strength compared to isopropyl alcohol
• 100% volatile, no rinsing required
• TriggerGrip™ and StatZAP™ compatible