Uncured Epoxy Cleaner- ExPoxy™ Wipes 100 8"x5" Wipes
- Manufacturer: MicroCare
- Model # MCC-EPXW
- $28.50 $ 25.96/each
Uncured Epoxy Cleaner- ExPoxy™, Wipe, Presat, 100 8"x5" Wipes
The Uncured Epoxy Cleaner- ExPoxy™ is a powerful surface cleaner in a presaturated wipe. It is designed to dissolve and remove uncured chip bonder glues. The Uncured Epoxy Cleaner- ExPoxy™ cleans solder paste in automatic stencil printers and misprinted boards. Based on unique aliphatic hydrocarbons, ExPoxy™ Remover works well on leaded and lead-free fluxes and pastes, water-soluble pastes and even "no-clean" products.
Each presaturated tub contains 100 high-purity, lint-free wipes. The paper is an ultra-pure, high-strength polyester material that will not leave lint or residues on the stencils. Uniquely, these Wipes come with MicroCare's unique "slam-shut" packaging and have unlimited shelf-life. Once a wipe is removed, the spring-loaded dispenser slams shut, trapping the next wipe and all of the cleaning liquid inside the tub. This minimizes evaporation and keeps the wipes damp for months and months. A slower-drying liquid, it gives techs more tack time yet it is 100% volatile, so it dries without residues.
• Wipes are 8 inches x 5 inches; 100 high-purity, lint-free wipes in each tub
• Removes uncured epoxy, cured chip bonder, grease, solder paste, light oils, and some inks
• Replaces acetone, tolulene and old-style solvents
• Features unique slam-shut" packaging: for unlimited shelf-life
• Dissolves both organic and inorganic deposits, some acrylic
• ESD Safe
• Leaves no residues