K100LD 275/66.025 Wire Solder
- Manufacturer: Kester
- Model # 24-9574-7619
- $32.86/per pound
K100LD Wire Solder, No-Clean (275) Flux, 66 Core, Diameter .025" (0.64 mm)
Priced and sold per roll of 1 lb.
Flux Type: 275 (No-Clean)
Melting Point: 227ºC / 440ºF
Diameter: 0.64 mm / .025"
Lead-Free (RoHS) or Includes Lead: Lead Free (RoHS)
275 (No-Clean) Cored Wire Solder
Kester 275 No-Clean Flux for cored solder wire was developed to provide superior wetting performance for hand soldering in the electronics industry. The use of 275 No-Clean Flux results in an extremely clear post-soldering residue without cleaning. The unique chemistry in Kester 275 was also designed to reduce spattering common to most core fluxes.
• Colorless translucent residues
• Improves wetting performance
• Excellent solderability and fast wetting to a variety of surface finishes
• Eliminates the need and expense of cleaning
• Low smoke and odor
• Low spattering
• Classified as ROL0 per J-STD-004
• Compliant to Bellcore GR-78
Click here for Datasheet
Click here for MSDS