Coventry Sterile Flocked Sampling Swabs 500 swabs per bag
- Manufacturer: Chemtronics
- Model # 66010ST
- Pemro # CHM-100002
- Call for price (800) 440-5441
- Available to Order
Sterile Flocked Sampling Swabs, Bag of 500
• Head: Nylon Microfiber
• Handle: Polystyrene or ABS
• Microfiber provides high surface area for rapid capillary absorption of fluid specimens.
• Flocking (brush-like nylon fibers) ideal for sample collection from irregular surfaces.
• Head material structure is linear and open, which facilitates rapid absorption and thorough release of specimen into analyzing solution.
Coventry™ Sterile Sampling Swabs have been engineered to efficiently collect biological fluids for elution and analysis especially nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal sampling.
Sampling Swabs are ETO sterilized -- free from human DNA, enzymes that degrade DNA and RNA, and polymerase chain reaction inhibitors.
Swab heads are available with either flocked or foam material. Brush-like flocked microfiber swabs are more comfortable, soft, and absorbent with high surface area for rapid capillary absorption of fluid specimens.
Coventry Sterile Sampling Swabs provide more consistent and repeatable sample collection to drastically reduce resampling.
Factory Certificates available:
• FDA Registered
• ISO13485:2016 since 2018 (TÜV Rheinland)
• EC Certificate Dir 93/42/EEC Annex V
• Made for COVENTRY™ by Miraclean
Diameter: 3.8-4.8 mm
Length: 0.71 inches (18 mm)
Diameter of Grip End: 2.5 mm
Length of Grip End: 4.75 inches (121 mm)
Diameter of Tip End: 2 mm
Length of Tip End: 2 inches (51 mm)
Neck / Break Point: 1.22 Inches (31 mm) from tip
Overall Length: 6 inches (152 mm)