Foam ESD Control Swabs 6.5" (16.5 cm) handle, 0.32" (6.5 mm) head, 500/bag
- Manufacturer: Chemtronics
- Category: Foam Swabs
- Model # 49285CLR
- Pemro # CHM-1520
- $192.19 $ 182.46/each
Engineered to eliminate damage from static electricity. The handles of these swabs will dissipate 99% of a 5,000 volt (5 KV) charge in less than 2.0 seconds. The static dissipative plastic alloy used to make the handles is inherently static dissipative. It contains no additives, coatings or surfactants so it functions at any level of humidity and it is very resistant to solvents — even acetone. Choose between our Class 10 (ISO Class 4) laundered polyester or 100 pore-per-inch ultraclean polyurethane foam.
Features & Benefits
• Excellent solvent resistance
• Surface resistivity of 10 EE10 ohms/sq.
• Low ionic, nonvolatile residue, and particulate contamination
• No humidity dependency
• No Amines, no silicones, no static dissipative coatings
• No Tribo-charge generated
• Handles will dissipate 99% of (5 kV) charge in 0.5 seconds