Sirrus Task Light LED with Swivel Head & 500mm Flex Arm & Mounting Clamp
Dramatically Reduces Power Consumption and Improves Lighting QualityAven's Sirrus LED Task Light is designed to provide high efficiency & powerful lighting. It features low power consumption with extra long service life.
Versaitile DesignThe Sirrus LED Task Light integrates many outstanding features making it popular for many locations, such as machines, assembly stations, office and inspection locations and precision working.
Convenient Head SwivelingHead permits swiveling to any direction or fixed securely at a position allowing you to direct light where you need it most.
Lamp Head On/Off SwitchThe On/Off switch is located conveniently on the head of the light providing easy access for operators.
Covered Gooseneck ArmThe flexible gooseneck arm is made of spring steel covered with vinyl to protect it from grease, oil, and contaminants that would weaken its holding ability.
Mounting ClampIncludes metal clamp excellent for workbench mounting.
Optional Magnetic BaseOptional magnetic base allows for secure yet mobile placement on magnetic surfaces such as metal benches or cabinets.
- 500mm(19.5”) industrial grade flexible gooseneck coated arm
- Arm stays set in any position to provide direct light where needed
- High intensity energy saving LEDs
- Cool operating temperature
- Exceptionally long LED element life (minimum 20,000 hours)
- Ideal for assembly, workshop or office applications
- Mounting Clamp allows for easy attachment to desk and bench tops
High Intensity White LED
Minimum 20,000 hours
|Length of Gooseneck|
1 ea. Sirrus Task Light LED w/ Swivel Head, 500mm Flex Arm & Mounting Clamp