Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes- 70% (100/tub)
- Manufacturer: ACL Staticide
- Model # 7600
- Pemro # ACL-1193
- $20.50 $ 18.83/each
- Available to Order
Presaturated General Purpose 70% Isopropyl Cleaning Wipes, 5" x 8", 100 wipes per canister
Packaged in a convenient dispensing canister, ACL Staticide® IPA Cleaning Wipes are an excellent work bench companion for the removal of solder pastes, inks, adhesives and flux residues. Since these presaturated towels are safe for plastics and metals, they are suitable for the cleansing of printed circuit boards, hard-line coax cables, both metal and fiber optic cable splices and for restoring automatic and semi-automatic printer stencils back to their spotless state during and at the end of production runs.
Made with a blend of polyester and cellulose, these wipes provide a strong solvent-resistant material that is non-linting even at the perforated edge making them an ideal choice for any controlled environment.
• Evaporates quickly and leaves no residue
• Removes oil, grease, ionic and non-ionic residues
• Safe to use on plastic and metal
• No cotton: 50/50 of polyester and cellulose for low-linting
• 70% Isopropyl alcohol and 30% deionized water
• Towel Size: 5" x 8" perforated wipe