Heavy Duty ESD Spray - Quart
- Manufacturer: ACL Staticide
- Model # 2005
- Pemro # ACL-1021
- $19.00 $ 17.27/each
- Available to Order
Heavy Duty Staticide®, 1 Quart Bottle with trigger sprayer
Heavy Duty Staticide® is a static control product that is ideal for eliminating static and preventing tribogeneration on carpets, upholstery, and fabrics. It is also appropriate to use in avoiding jamming or material slippage during printing, packaging, and converting. This solution can even be used as an aid to avert dangerous static-triggering situations such as the ignition of combustible vapors, dust or solvents.
• Staticide® topicals can be applied by spraying, wiping, dipping, transfer roller coating, gravure coating or flexographic printing.
• Every Staticide® topical dilution is proven to be effective in relative humidity below 15%.
• Exceeds MIL-B-81705 specifications for static decay in accordance with Federal Test Standard 101, method 4046.
• One gallon covers approximately 2000 sq.ft. and will last from weeks to months, depending on the application and the material it's applied to.
Click here for Technical Datasheet
Click here for MSDS